Monday, March 31, 2008

writing it down

Dear Diary,

This is how it is. Supposedly, Mom went to visit Aunt Maggie because she's sick. That was 3 weeks ago. She's only called once, the first week after she left. I thought she would have called every night.

Lisa says I worry too much. Dad keeps coming home late, making excuses about work and how we'll all go out to dinner the next night, but we never do. I just wish I knew what was going on.

Also Kyle is acting weird. I didn't think he was the love sick type. Maybe he is. Whats it going to take for him to get over Kelsey? Is it the fact he doesn't have Caleb anymore? Or is he this devastated just over her? I may never know.

Well, I guess I'll have to crochet another hat. It kind of helps to do something. Yeah, I know, I should be reading an English assignment. Ugh, I dread tomorrow at school. Hopefully, Roger will be behaving himself. I really would like to kick him, but he might get the wrong idea if I do that. He'd probably enjoy it. And I can't forget Cory in English. He really is the best part of English. I'm sure Roxie will be on fashion police control as usual and Leia will put her in her place as usual.

enough said,
L

3 comments:

  1. aw dear, i hope things get better for you. Don't be afraid to speak your mind and if it's necessary, directly ask your parents what's going on, i'm sure you'll feel better after that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ύou should ƅe a ρart of ɑ contest foг one of the finest websites օn the web.
    I'm goinǥ to recommend tҺis blog!

    my site: Ego 3 Electronic Cigaarettes ()

    ReplyDelete