Friday, May 23, 2008

chatting with Eric

How could it have happened? Here Ellie was chatting with Eric online instead of with Kyle.

Ellie: Kyle just seems different.

Eric: How different?

Ellie: What did I do wrong?

Eric: First of all you have to stop thinking its your fault. People just have issues. All right.

Ellie: OK. I know that. But I get this feeling he's still not over Kelsey.

Eric: I think he is. He never once mentioned her to me. You are all he talks about.

Ellie: See it is my fault.

Eric: Its not. He's got a whole different value system from the rest of us. Maybe he misses Caleb. Maybe he thinks if they have this fight, they might be best friends again. He was telling me about his all time favorite horror film with Rowdy Rowdy Piper and how he had to fight this guy before they could be friends.

Ellie: Has he lost it, completely? Would you ever do anything like that?

Eric: Not exactly. I don't know. My love life totally sucks. Sorry. We are not talking about me.

Ellie: So how are things with Cory?

Eric: The same. I'm afraid I keep falling for the same guy.

Ellie: Really?

Eric: Yeah, isn't that the way it is? My sister is that way. She always goes for the super jocks and they cheat on her.

Ellie: I don't think my sister is exactly that way, but she still seems to fall into something.

Eric: Just don't worry about Kyle. He'll come around.

Ellie: What if I'm not around by then?

Eric: Are you saying there is someone else?

Ellie: No. I don't think so. My sister would hate me forever. So no.

Eric: Don't think about your sister. Think about you. And if you want to move on, then go for it.

Ellie: That's great advice. What about you?

Eric: I'll just wait. The best things come to those who wait.

11 comments:

  1. i also think kyle has lost it.
    i'm worried.

    by the way, i wore a dress without tights today, so it's warmed up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s a wise way to think...but don´t wait too long!

    a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so bad for you... Think about YOUR happiness. Not to sound mean, but i have sabotaged one of my friend's relationships. But desperate times call for desperate measure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Ellie isn't confiding in Eric because she is falling for him, because that is obviously doomed to fail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol dont' worry about it!

    do you like him a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i refuse to keep missing your posts. i am adding you to my links list. now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, i think ellie is falling for eric too, but i understand her. kyle is really... almost scary lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...very talented wrier *appulase you* =D thanks for all the comments, too! for my new story, i'll be posting every two weeks, at least. and adolescents whining will be whenever, really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like Eric. I think he'll be good for Ellie..even if he's just a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow. cool-e-o plot! sorta teen-meets-soap thing going on. I like it. Toootallly checkin it out again!
    ~B~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, I like the fish. I think. oh, and I like your "eric" too.

    ReplyDelete