Wednesday, December 31, 2008

so it goes

Dear Diary:

What a way to end the year.

Really didn't spend as much time with Lonnie as I wanted, but he seems better. He's got Steph. We talked a little about her. I'm glad he's got a friend. This coming year though..it looks like she might be more than a friend and I know he can't wait to get back to her.

Funniest moment of the holidays was possibly Ben meeting Eric's sister. Oh, she comes off so sinister with that blue hair of hers, but really she meant well. Dora just scared him because he's not used to girls like her. She found him so gullible. Can't say they hit it off.

I think things are good with my Mom and Ben now. Maybe with even me. She was even nice to Eric. I'm not sure he thinks that, as of yet. But she was pleasant enough, and my brother is going to see Lisa, sometime soon.

I guess the worst mix up was Dad getting on to me about Kyle. He thinks something is going on between us now, and he got all mad ..about how I could do something like that. He just so didn't get what was going on when he saw me coming out of his room that morning. I so wanted to tell him about Amanda, but I'm waiting for Kyle to tell them. I hope its soon. He can't just put it off like that. It can't wait. But he was like a kid at Christmas having fun with Lonnie even his brother . You'd think this wasn't going to happen at all.

And Eric and I are doing OK. He's really serious about helping Steve with his poetry. We're suppose to go to this poetry slam soon. It should be interesting listening to that monotone voice of Steve's.

Other than that, Kyle told me that Dylan moved in with Dan. I can't believe it. Its just wild to think of those two together, but who knows maybe it'll work out. I'm thinking of introducing Dora to Elliot. Wonder how that'll work out?

Later,

L

7 comments:

  1. Well, maybe Lonnie and Ellie weren't meant to spend so much time together... At least she got to spend time with Ben. I was hoping he and Dora would hit it off, but I can exactly imagine what it must have been like, their encounter ^^ Heh, I can't quite envisage Ben meeting Lisa. Dora and Elliot? Hehe.

    Happy New Year, Ellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well. You never know what could happen. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you diary entrys are my favorite???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh..I do wonder how dora & elliot would be together...hmmm...interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool new header too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone! there's a better blog then this one thats just starting! it will get interesting!

    littlemisslaughter.blogspot.com


    Sweetie cakes,
    em

    ReplyDelete