Saturday, January 17, 2009

wait

First thing Eric did was go straight to his room, fall on his bed and have a big cry into his pillow. This proceeded with teeth gnashing and other matters that one might think were convulsions. He thought he cried for four hours, but it was only twenty minutes. About as long as it took to be sexed up.

He laid there out of breath. He gritted his teeth more at the though of never having sex with her. He just couldn't take it. He got up for two capfuls of cold meds. Something to put him out of his misery or just let him sleep for a little while. Only as he nursed his bottom lip he noticed it didn't have much effect on him.

He could only think of one person to call and that was Kyle.

"Tell me everything you know about Ellie and Elliot," he just couldn't hold it in. He waited nursing his upper lip. He blinked then, feeling tired.

"Well, I dunno if I know anything," Kyle was slow to say. "They kissed I guess, but he has her bra."

"How do you know this?"

"Cory told me."

"You're sure?" Eric thought he might be sick. His lips twitched. Not sure what to say next without being an ass.

"Who knows. They were a bit drunk."

"Thanks to me," he choked.

"Eric, just start thinking what you used to do without Ellie around," Kyle said.

"I can't. I don't want too."

"You can't let one person be your only happiness, you know. You have to find something you like to do. You play the guitar. Do that."

"No." That was so pathetic.

"You used to hang out with Cory all the time."

"So." He was nausea. "No."

"You can get through this. You can. Just don't do anything that'll make it worse."

"Like what?" Eric licked his lips thinking of Ellie's mouth.

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Fine." Eric held his breath then.

"I don't want to see you get hurt. I didn't. I really didn't and I know she meant so much to you. But you have to let her go. If she loved you, she'll come back to you on her own good time. You'll just have to wait and see."

"Wait?" What was he talking about? Eric knew he was the most impatient person in the world.

What makes the cherry red-Christine Fellows

8 comments:

  1. Hi there-lets hope Kyle is right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sad, but a bit funny too about Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its sad, but a bit funny too about Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would definetly be eric's rebound...

    haha

    poor guy, he sounds like severly messed up. I really hope he doesn't do anything stupid...

    xxoo,
    raigan

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a sad sort. Hope he keeps it together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor Eric.I like the way you describe his feeling for Ellie.

    ^^

    A kiss!
    Great post.ANOTHER one.

    ^^

    NEW STUFF!

    :**

    ReplyDelete
  7. eric... so sad in this dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kyle is such a genius.
    Er... like... okay, i think you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete