Friday, April 25, 2008

I hope tomorrow is like today

She noticed the slight rhythm of his breath change as he kissed her calmly as if he wasn't really in a rush. She liked that part and when he touched her he wasn't really pawing but more or less exploring slowly.

She didn't want to think about how many times he'd done this before or who with. It pained her that there was so much she didn't know, yet surprised her just how much he knew and the fact she hadn't exactly taken anything off and neither had he. Just the same, he knew.

She thought it might take her breath away.

"How many levels are there?" She asked breathless.

"You're funny, sometimes." He looked down at her, and she saw his pimple free face up close. Aside from the grime, he looked amazingly beautiful. It was like seeing a whole different person. Not the one who liked to hang out in her livingroom playing video games.

He sat up then. She did the same, unsure if she could say anything now as she hugged herself feeling slightly dizzy.

He took out a braided twine bracelet with a few purple beads and handed it over to her.

"I know you won't wear it," he said.

"I will." She put it on. It was nice on her wrist. It was simple, but it made her smile. "Did you make it?"

"Yeah, but don't tell anybody that," he told her. "And I don't care if you don't tell anyone about us."

"I want too," she said, but wanting to and admitting it were two different things. Anyway, what would be the point in telling Leia, anyway. If she found out. She found out.

4 comments:

  1. I like that guster song..I have to tell you I was worried a little about what might happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes . . . LOL. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm wondering where is this going. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like. I had to read back a few, to get back into what's going on...

    ReplyDelete