Thursday, April 3, 2008

only the lonely

Dear Diary,

Honestly, I can't believe I told Leia I didn't want a boyfriend. Now she thinks I'm a freak. If Roger gets a hold of this he'll start saying I like girls and well, I'm sure he'll find a way to make that "popular."

Its just....

I don't want her picking my boyfriend. I don't want to do the double date thing with her even if I said I did. I didn't mean it.

I don't know what I want. I guess I'll know it when I see it. Simple as that. Wish Henry was a guy. Of course, he'd be a very old guy as in old man. Guess that wouldn't work. I have to accept Henry as the cocker spaniel that he is.

Well, at least I had dinner with dad even if it was at Village Inn. I had roast beef and mashed potatoes along with a small slice of French Silk pie so it was close to home cooking. Kind of.

No Lisa. Naturally. She hasn't been the same since Dad caught her with her boyfriend, Zach in her bedroom. Doing something. So they broke up. She was grounded for a while. Couldn't wear her makeup. Couldn't wear her hootchie momma clothes as, Leia pointed out, for a couple of weeks. Now its like she's not there at all.

Not that I've ever known my sister. I reallly don't. I wish I did. But we're just different, and I try my best to give her spce. She has her own way of dealing with things.

Maybe Dad is more like her than he knows. Maybe its because I make him think of Mom, and he can't talk to me. Maybe he's waiting for the right moment.

I give up.

I'm tired of guessing.

Must snooze,
L

3 comments: