Sunday, August 9, 2009

home alone

"God, I miss Kyle." Roger was all smiles and his energy was pumped. His last day of performing Reefer Madness at the playhouse. He'd been invited to a secret after-party. He kind of wanted to go, but he still hadn't exactly talked Olivia into it.

"Really?" Olivia was puzzled. After all, they'd just made up some time to not sleep in bed. It was just after-cuddling now.

"Sure." Roger shrugged who was thinking about a shower. "If he lived here, I could see him all the time."

"I don't think that's going to happen." Olivia shook her head. "He looked a little distressed to me. Had something happened?"

"Well, you know how he feels about the whole Amanda thing-" Roger stopped right there. He didn't want to bring up Eric.

"Oh, that, well-" Olivia bit her bottom lip. "Maybe it was, you know, a one time thing." She squinted.

"You think?" Roger wasn't certain of that. "Well, we have the whole house to ourselves. Ellie and Lon already left with Rosie."

"What about Nick?" Olivia wrapped up in the covers and snuggled a pillow.

"Nick? He doesn't count," Roger smirked. "He never comes out of his room."

"I think he's depressed." Olivia told him.

"No, he's not. He's just being Nick." Roger smiled and leaned over and kissed her. "Come on, lets take a shower and then I'll make you a huge breakfast."

"With bacon?"

"Of course," he smiled. "Just one thing, you have to promise to come to this after-party with me."

"Why do we have to go?" Olivia hugged the covers then.

"Because, I need to show them I'm a player."

"A player?" She squinted with a pout.

"You know, what I mean, that I want to be in another production." He was serious now.

Olivia nodded.

He took her hand then. It was time for a shower.

7 comments:

  1. If I were Olivia..I'd start wondering about Roger???

    ReplyDelete
  2. when he said player, i thought he meant
    "playaaaa"
    okay, i'm weird. olivia and roger are cute. but nick is depressed so i wish they would include him in breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roger is a bit me me me..I'm not sure that's going over that great with Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if roger knows what he's talking about sometimes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Roger..what next. The party sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel bad for Nick. I think he might need some bacon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaaa..loved your comment meg!

    ReplyDelete