What are you reading? Infant care books
What are you eating? Anything in sight, but I only got scrambled eggs and toast this morning. You'd think I would get more after having a C-section.
What are you drinking? Apple Juice
What’s in your cart? A lot of baby girl things, even if I can't afford them.
What are you thinking about? How freaked out I was. The shock of not knowing I was even pregnant. I feel so upset that I wasn't getting ready for a baby. I didn't even get to enjoy being pregnant. I didn't know. And I...I'm just exhausted. Still, it makes me sad. Thinking I could have...Oh, but she's all right and well, CW and I can't decide what to name her. It even sounds funny to say, "Our baby." But I know I have to keep moving. I need to get my act together. So I'm making CW read all these books with me. Actually, he's reading them to me, and we can do this. We can. We have to. I'm pretty sure Miracle should at least be her middle name.

ReplyDelete๐✨ Such a heartfelt and honest Q&A. Wishing Crystal strength, love, and beautiful moments with her little miracle baby. ๐ถ๐ธcute set xoxo
Oh, Crystal! It would be so shocking. But I hear this happening more and more with co-workers' tales of family and friends.
ReplyDeletebuying recycleable grocery bags
ReplyDeleteGreat ๐๐๐
ReplyDeleteGenial fragmento. Temando un beso.
ReplyDeleteWhat a huge life change to take in all at once. I can imagine how overwhelming it must feel to go from not knowing to suddenly preparing for a baby, but I love how much love is already there for your little girl. Having CW read the books with you is such a sweet way to prepare together. Miracle is honestly a beautiful middle name choice. Wishing you both strength as you settle into this new chapter.
ReplyDeleteMany doubts arise when expecting your first baby, but reading and sharing makes everything much easier.
ReplyDeletei still remember horrible dreams i would see when i was expecting my first child
ReplyDeleteit was so relateable chapter dear Ellie
When I was pregnant I ate a lot, slept a lot, watched a lot of movies and avoided boring people. LoL
ReplyDelete(๊แด๊) Poetic and cinematic greetings.
๐Kisses๐ ©Theda Bara.