Wednesday, April 2, 2008

chatting

Ellie: I swear I'm not a violent person.

Kyle: slapn her with mayo doesn't sound violent to me.

Ellie: The dean called my dad.

Kyle: what did he do?

Ellie: Laughed at him. I swear I could hear him laughing over the phone.

Kyle: so now what?

Ellie: dentention.

Kyle: they do anything to Rox?

Ellie: no.

Kyle: thats so unfair.

Ellie: Remember last year when she ripped my sweater because she swore up and down I was wearing her sweater. Why would I steal her sweater? I was the one who went to counseling after that, not her. I swore then I would never buy expensive school clothes again. Thats why I do all my shopping at good will.

Kyle: you write a lot. its like a novel to read, you know that.

Ellie: Sorry.

Kyle: ok i need to read more.

Ellie: How are things with you?

Kyle: noth'n as changed. they are still together.

Ellie: You didn't tell me that. Caleb and Kelsy?

Kyle: yeap, and i'm invisable.

Ellie: that is freak'n cold.

Kyle: yeap.

Ellie: Still not well, I guess?

Kyle: its not like i have to go to the emergency room or anything.

Ellie: We should hang out Friday night.

Kyle: Seriously?

Ellie: Seriously.

2 comments:

  1. Kyle..what can I say...hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like I said, they are really cute together ^^

    ReplyDelete