Saturday, December 27, 2008

From Eric's journal


Well...

OK. Lets see, I almost said too much to Kyle over the whole Amanda matter. Just glad I kept my mouth shut because um, it would have been painful, otherwise. I just kept thinking how Kyle had gone on and on how you had to have sex if you wanted a beard. Some such shit, like that. It was back in November. No shave November. I could hardly hold it in. You know, I just wanted to get in one little laugh about how his sperm is much more mature than he even knows. Yeah, that wouldn't have gone over well, now would it?

I mean, you don't want Christmas to be a disaster, now do you? So, I guess he's OK. Not something I want to talk about with Ellie right yet, either. I'm feeling a bit depressed even. I don't know why. I shouldn't. Don't want to.

You know, you're thinking are my presents even good enough. Really? And then there is all the awkward shit that goes along with it... with family and Ellie's family. Her mother.

God. That was the worst. Completely. I know she doesn't like me. She lives in our building, even. Not that I've come across her path nor she'd pass mine. I am waiting for the day for her to come knocking, looking for Ellie and we'll be in bed...you know, doing the dirty deed, so to speak. And, God....I hope that never happens.

Its not that I have anything against her brother Ben nor even Lonnie. They're a swell bunch of fellows, actually. Its just having to, you know, WAIT. Don't know when we'll actually get to have Christmas together. I really didn't want to give her her gifts when I went to her mum's. Yes, I got her the Victoria secret goodie makeup bag thingie (My sister help choose the skull and rose makeup bag) and I got her the necklace I thought she might like, too. But when was I supposed to do that, you know?

Other than that, my sister has been her true naughty self. She gave me a few bottles of flavored vodka. Actually, just cherry vodka, raspberry vodka and lemon vodka. I can't wait to try them. Sort of said I'd share it with the fellows. Cory, Roger and even Kyle. I mean, not like binge drinking. Just something to celebrate. That's all. Its not like I've got a bottle of Everclear. I just don't know how Ellie will take it. She might even like cherry vodka and coke if she tries it. God, I just hope she won't give me hell about it. Its the holidays, you know...

Other than that, Mum met some bloke at Weight Watchers. Yeap, he came to dinner. They counted each others points. Sounds like loads of fun. What ever rocks your world, Mum.
OK, so this gentleman, looks fit. Mum wants to be fit. Still has a way to go. She looks better than Cindy. I don't think that cat will ever lose a stone. Its like she's stuffed with sausages or something.

And yeah, Dad called. Talked to Ian. Just lovely cold weather they are having in Canada. But they sounded happy, and I guess he's staying. And yes, I most definitely appreciated the money he sent. Now if we'd ever thaw out from this cold mess. Promised Ellie we'd at least go sledding today. I hope it happens.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there-I'm sure Eric will really enjoy trying out those vodkas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I like this in Eric's voice. Like the make up bag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like raspberry vodka. mmmm. lol. but my heart's palpitating whenever i get to drink one. so i stick to beer. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've got no idea what happened to kyle except that he got Amanda pregnant? lol. i dunno.

    but glad to hear that eric and ellie are still together. though i sill like ellie for lonnie. *hides at the followers of ellie-eric's love story* lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope ellie & eric get their christmas :)

    ReplyDelete