Monday, February 16, 2009

no other place

"You know, Eric can still be a lot of fun," Roger told Cory when they were back home in his room.
"Yeah, that was wicked, practicing that song in the bathroom," Cory agreed. "I can't believe he knew all the words to that song."

"Yeah, it was great." Roger smiled. "I don't know what it is about singing that song in the bathroom. You know, is it the sound or just staring into the bathroom mirror?"

"Its the bathroom mirror." Cory nodded. "Eric's is huge."

They both laughed then. But it was serious after that when Cory looked at Roger.

"I hope Ellie's, OK," Roger then said. "You don't think she went and did anything with Elliot just because she thinks Eric is with somebody else, do you?"

"Hard to say. She can be the most down to earth, girl next door and then, she goes off with somebody, and its like you don't even know her." Cory put his arm around Roger as they sat on his bed.

"You think she regrets her first time?" Roger looked at Cory as if the question was about him instead.

"Probably." Cory just nodded and his lips met Roger's then. He knew Roger didn't want to wait any longer. And if it happened, it would happen tonight. He just wished Roger would stop talking.
Finally there was a silence. The kissing began. Serious kisses that wanted to move on since there was no other place to go.

10 comments:

  1. Hi there-So, Cory and Roger are getting real serious now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grrr! I wanted to be first comment! LOL.

    And finally!!

    This is fun to read while listening to "Waking Up in Vegas". :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I like singing in the bathroom too... Especially under the shower, I think nobody can hear me then but they actually can ^^
    Thanks for your nice comment, I loved reading it!
    And you know, I love the guy in the single lady cover too! I already subscribed to his channel haha ^^ I would watch him EAT too ^^
    ...and I don't mind about getting calories to consume <3 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that line about Eric's being huge..hahahaha...had to wonder..what were they really talking about..hehehehe..I know..I'm bad.

    I think they'll be happy. I know Roger really wants to be with him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww...sweet..did I say that already.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment,sweetie!
    ^^

    Kissess
    :**


    NEW STUFF!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooohhoooww.......
    I love this blog...
    that was so sweet.i love them both being together.and that was just so cool.
    Keep on writing friend..=)

    ReplyDelete