So many things happened last month. I don't even know where to start. Exactly. Maybe it all started with the post card from Amanda. I didn't know what to think because all I could think of was the fact she'd been with Eric. Were they still together? Was it just a one night thing? I wasn't even suppose to know. I wish I didn't know.
1. the birthday cake Lon made me was so sweet. Three tier and chocolate. I didn't know he even knew how to do stuff like that. I was so surprised.
2. more surprises. Mom showed up so did Ben who was visiting her with his pregnant girlfriend. It was kind of bitter sweet. She had to cry. Her baby was growing up and well, she knows about Lon now, and I think she's OK with it, but still she had to be stubborn about certain things. She gave me a headache with her Birds and Bees talk. Isn't that just a little too late? Don't you think?
3. Ben wasn't too hard on Lon ,and I think they are still friends. I found out that Steph moved in with Lonnie. I think Lon already knew. Anyway, it was good to see Ben and his girlfriend who didn't say anything about getting married anytime soon. And I didn't bring it up.
4. And then, um Lon gave me this really beautiful Native American Indian wedding band. What's that suppose to mean? Well, I'm not married yet. Kind of like a promise ring, I guess. Lon has one too. Its pretty sweet. I like that its not too fancy, and he has one too.
5. Roger got a part in Reefer Madness. Yeah, its at one of these playhouses downtown. Not on campus or anything. Its not a big part, but I think he likes it enough to get him started in drama this fall.
6. Nick moved in and broke up with Kelsey. I wasn't expecting that. And now he's a hermit in the basement. I never see him. I guess he's OK. I think so, anyway.
7. We have not heard from Olivia's parents which is kind of sad. I think she was really hoping there would be this confrontation, but there never was one. Nothing. I don't get it. I guess they know where she is. I mean, wouldn't they want to know? Lon looks in on her great Aunt, practically everyday. He's been taking care of her garden, and we all go over every Sunday at noon and have Sunday dinner with her.
8. Oh, and I made a C in psychology. I don't think I'll be majoring in that.