Friday, October 31, 2008

trick or treat

Eric wouldn't have minded taping up Ellie in pink duct tape, if she'd wanted. "You could have made an awesome pink super-hero of some kind." Secretly, he had to admit he did like making that dress form with her out of duct tape.

"Have you even made anything on it, yet?" He asked before they left to meet up with Penelope and Steve. They were in her room.

"I think I stuffed it too much. It looks fat," Ellie was so certain about her dress form over in the corner looking like a left over fake body part from a haunted house.

"I could use it for a pillow if you don't want it," Eric teased.

"Ha, you leave her alone," Ellie just taunted back at Eric putting her playradioplay! t-shirt on the dressform.

As it was they weren't going to dress up, just go to a Ludo Halloween party. It would be dark with a light show and people would be jumping around. There would be a few tables maybe, but really it was basically a concert.

"We won't really have to do much with them, you know. Just talk before the show, I guess," Eric shrugged, he said coming over to Ellie, putting his arms around her waist from behind.

"At least we won't be at that farm house," Ellie smiled.

"Don't remind me. We could just stay in the car," Eric hinted taking her hand. "I do know how much you like Ultra Violet Sounds."

"Do you now," Ellie laughed.

Eric had the CD with him and put it on her cd player. They started getting into the music, dancing about, but then it turned into kissing.

"We won't be late for the show," Ellie told him as she kissed him more and soon they were on her bed. Electronic music thumping and Eric couldn't help but smile that he knew what might be next since he knew how much Ellie really liked to get into this band.

"I'm so glad you really like their music," Eric was happy. He really didn't care if they made it to that show. He put his arm around her and breathed in Ellie. Definitely, no tricks involved now.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE LUDO.

    AND THEY'RE FINALLY SEXING AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-pleased they are back on track!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your comment! I'm sorry I couldn't reply any sooner.
    OneRepublic are coming to Portugal on January, I'M SO HAPPY!
    I'm glad to know you had a fun time at the playradioplay! and family force 5 concert. It seems like it was really exciting! And when you feel like the music they play is honest and comes straight from the heart... it makes the entire show worth watching.
    I hope your lip's better :)
    And hope I can catch up with your story (I'm almost there!)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks positive to me now. nice. nice. nice. hehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am glad they are back to each other's arms :D

    ReplyDelete